Monday, October 13, 2008

Body Worlds!


Yesterday Mike and Laura came up to SLC. Finally! It is so nice to have family and friends come and visit. We love Salt lake but it does get lonely at times =( We went to the Body Worlds exhibit yesterday...I was in such a happy place. I have been wanting to see this exhibit for a long time now and it finally came to Utah. We went to the knock off version in Vegas a couple of years ago, but it's not the same. Gunther Von Hagens is definitely more artistic and beautiful. I felt a little guilty after going to the one in Vegas. Tiffany told me that the body's that they use are all unclaimed bodies from the Chinese government. I don't know if that is true or not but I believe it. While we were going through it we thought the same thing " Why do all of these body's look Chinese?" They were tiny! We should have known Vegas is dirty like that!

1 comment:

Higbee said...

We had so much fun with you guys!! Now it's your turn to come to Cedar to hang out!! :D