Monday, October 27, 2008

I Guess We Missed The Leaves!!!


I guess we missed the leaves! We went up the canyon today to look at the leaves and all there bright colors and what do you know, the leaves are gone! I was so sad! Down in the valley the leaves are still full of color. The first four and the last two pictures are in my front yard and the rest are up East canyon. We found a few patches of yellow but for the most part the drive was full of dead brown leaves. I guess that's what we get for being lazy and not going up sooner. Even though the color wasn't there it was still nice to get up in the mountains. I have to say that the canyons in Utah Valley are a lot better than the ones in Salt Lake. Utah Valley doesn't have a lot but it does have some gorgeous canyons.

2 comments:

Mark and Lachelle said...

That sucks you guys missed all the leaves! They turned colors really early this year! They had already turned their colors mid Sept. through Spanish Fork canyon. Believe it or not, it is really pretty during Fall. That's about the only cool thing about that stupid canyon though! Speaking of driving through that canyon, we'd love for you fetchers to come and stay with us down here in BFE!! Have we mentioned, there's a wave pool here? SWEET!

jenni kaufusi said...

just saw that you had a blog. I was on lachelle and marks. It has been so long since we have seen you guys we really need to get together. You guys haven't even seen taylah yet and she's two. we should do dinner or something. my blog is halaandjenni.blogspot.com!