Saturday, December 27, 2008

White Christmas






Grandma and Grandpa
Some of the cousins in there Pajamas
Cache Christmas morning...He stayed up way to late watching the new T.V.

Presents!
Our Christmas Tree...?
My Pajamas
Cache in his matching Pajamas
O how he loves his T.V!


Christmas has come and gone so soon. This year it never felt like Christmas to me and I'm not sure why? Maybe it is because there was no kids around, caches family is away, my family is in St. George and we are to old. I still had a lot of fun though. I bought cache a T.V. for Christmas this year...I know I shouldn't have but I just couldn't resist seeing such happiness on his face this year...he deserved it! I surprised him good with this gift. I thought he was going to start jumping up and down and flapping his arms. ( he said he about did but was afraid the neighbors would see him) Forget having kids cache is great on Christmas!Cache spoiled me as well I got some super
cute jackets, books, makeup(he is a great makeup shopper he always hunt for the clinque gift!), and a buch of little thing he remembered I wanted. We did P.J.'s on Christmas eve at my grandma and grandpas. I look forward to this every year. It makes me feel like a kid again! My grandparents always make me feel like a kid again...I love them so much! On Christmas morning we headed back to O town to enjoy my grandpas fabulous breakfast-Scones, hash browns, eggs, ham and coffee-I am pretty sure I gained 10 lbs. The rest of the day Cache and I just lounged around and enjoyed the flat screen. Good bye bunny ears...hello HDTV!

6 comments:

Tammie Marie said...

I have a Tear. You two are to damn cute. Thanks so much for my sweet Christmas gifts. I will call this weekend and thank you proper.
I do love you two and missed not having you here Christmas. But I am glad you got gramdma and grandpa for Christmas. Cachey you look fab in your PJ's.congrats on the HDTV
Kisses Tammie

jenni kaufusi said...

looks like you guys had a great christmas.

Janel said...

Merry late Christmas. We need to do something soon. I love reading your blog I wish I could blog like you, I can never think of things to blog about but when I do I talk my self out of posting.

Tammie Marie said...

I love your green hat.

Sutton said...

haha Cache looks like he's 12 again in that first picture! I miss you guys!! Wish we could have seen you more over the break. Hailey you are way too sweet to him, but hey I agree, that look of glee on his face is all worth it! Love you both!

Mark and Lachelle said...

Dang, Cache must have been a really good boy to get that tv from Santa!! That's awesome! Looks like you guys had a great Christmas! We're sad we weren't able to get together with y'all when we were up there. But hey, one of these days, we'll make it happen ;)