Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Forgive me...for I have sinned!




Yes that's right I cooked a pheasant! It was horrible, cold, lifeless and bony! There is a great couple that come to my wine and cheese classes religiously that were so thoughtful to bring me a freshly killed pheasant. (I think they were thinking of cache in this gift) I wasn't sure what to do with it, and I don't think cache was sure he really wanted to eat it, so I Googled it. And what do you know...Ta da! Honey Roasted pheasant! I was torn between to worlds A. be wasteful and throw it out or B. be a doting wife and make my man some meat! I chose option b...not fun or rewarding to my soul. Cache liked it...I think? To be honest I think he was just as weirded out as me by the boney bird. Word of advise...let the bird go free...I don't think there worth the kill!

3 comments:

Tammie Marie said...

WOW.....
I am thinking that i would have gone with plan A and I am a meat lover... You get a gold star.

jenni kaufusi said...

i'm with you let the pheasant go free.

teri levicki broadhead said...

are you sure that was a pheasant ? i hope cache survived your loving dinner attempt.we know its was true love cause it killed you to burn the bird,hope to see you soon your loving obnoxious stepdad lol !!!