Sunday, January 18, 2009

Great Music


So I felt inspired to blog about two of my favorite artists. I just bought Nina violets new album called Lose Strife...I am in love all over again. She has only put out two albums, the other is called invisible orchestra, I love them both! I am excited to have a new album of hers to add it feels like sweet sugar to my ears =) I first discovered her at a Willy Mason concert in SLC. Enough can't be said about his music. If Nina Violet is like sugar Willy Mason is like crack! My friend Jerica (who I don't spend eough time with=( ) and I went to see him a Nina Violet play...all I have to say was it was fabulose! And in case you were wondering Willy Masons hair smells as good as it looks...it was nice and greasy. I don't know why but I have an obsession with smelling peoples heads...and his smelled great! I made it a point to ask him a question just to smell his head....I am pathetic I know! Mental note*there are probably some things I shouldn't share....O well it's my blog!
Albums to buy...

Nina Violet-Invisable Orchestra
Lose Strife
Willy Mason-If the ocean gets rough
Where the humans eat

1 comment:

The Garridos said...

YEAH! It worked and now you are just going to get a billion comments from me. I just wanted to remind you that not only were you obsessed with smelling his greasy, gnarly unbathed hair you also wanted to touch it,.. Gross! Thank god you resisted, who knows what disease you would have had by now! Also, grong was the word verification for this comment, cool huh!