Saturday, April 25, 2009

Good Music=Good Times!



The last couple days have been filled with good music and friends. Can I just say I love the combination?! I have to admit I have some of the coolest friends around! Every time I go and hang out I ask myself "why am I such a home body?" I love getting out yet I love lounging around my house so it's a constant fight between the two. Thursday was Earth day, what was your earth day resolution? Mine this year is to start composting and to reduce in every way possible considering reducing is the most important R. I went to the Earth day concert at the Gallivans center. The weather was great and filled my soul full of energy. Michael Franti & Spearhead played.....spectacular is the descriptive word I choose. It was so much fun to relax and dance in the sunshine. I ran into JoJo and Mark there which was the cherry on the cake. It was so good to see them, it has been awhile since I have seen that crazy couple! I can't wait for the Twilight concert series this year. My goal is tho go every Thursday or at least the ones that have a good band playing. Last night was the winner though, Sober Down played at the Huka bar. This is a completely unbiased opinion but they were soooo good!!!! I am so proud of them and I get cold chills to here them play. Watching your friends on stage completely at ease and engrossed in what they love is a happy spot for me. It was VERY good on the ears too. Jerica and I went to see the show. It was so much hanging out with Jerica, she is such great fun! I can't wait for all the shows that Sober Down will be playing! I speculate that there are good times ahead!

3 comments:

Tammie Marie said...

so glad that you got out with your peeps. I like hanging out with my "peeps" too. hehe. I makes my heart smile to see you so happy. I am glad for the fact that you have good frinds around you in your life. I love you and your pepps for making you smile such a bright sweet smile. oxox Haily Jo
your sister-friend
Tammie ann

Tammie Marie said...

I knew I should have read it once before i hit the publish button Damn the no spell check!#!@$@#*$&@$^@.Peace love

Janel said...

That sounds like so much fun! Do people bring kids to the Gallivans concert? It's outside right?