Sunday, April 12, 2009

Happy Easter you little beaster!!

Cache on his Easter egg hunt...he still has 2 more to find!

Happy Easter you little beaster!!
Easter so far has been uneventful as usual. We went to breakfast this morning with a couple friends which was delicious and fun. I highly recommend Blue Plate Diner to everyone. All I have to say is...Vegetarian biscuits and gravy! OMG!!! Cache finally got his present. In case you were wondering it was an electric toothbrush! I know this is a very old man gift but Cache is turning into quite the old man. Nothing seemed more fitting than this for my obsessive brushing man! (Thanks Tammie and Jade!) Tammie got him a very Cache gift as well...space saver storage packs! Yes my whole house is now compressed into baggies.
My mom, sister and nieces and nephews came down over the weekend as well. Our whole family was born in the first week of April I swear. We had a huge birthday dinner and cake. It was so nice to see everyone and hang out. My grandma, sister and neice went to get pedicures adn manicures which was so nice! Trinity and I got a pedicure which was the cutest damn thing I have ever seen.





This is the cute little dress I made Trinity. Is she not adorable?!

My not so little brother holding Cache.


2 comments:

Mark and Lachelle said...

Well was Cache able to find all the Easter eggs?? Oh, and I think I saw that Blue Plate Diner on "Diners-Drive-inns-and Dives" on the Food Network. Don't know if you watch that show, but I love it. They've actually shown a few restaurants in Salt Lake. I need to check them out...that is, when food actually starts tasting good to me.

Tammie Marie said...

can i just say that little miss T is to die for. could that round little face be any sweeter? Love the blue jacket< you look marvalus in Blue , thought you should know...