Sunday, May 31, 2009

Babies!


Last week I went to St. George for Jordan's Baby shower. It was so fun to see her and Laura and there cute little prego belly's! I am so excited to have 2 new nephews! I can't wait to be their favorite aunt...I hope=) I will win there love with candy if that's what it takes! The shower was great and I finally got Baby Bostons blanket done at 3am the night before I was suppose to leave. Yea for procrastination! I loved making this quilt simple because of the green fabric. I love the fabric on the back and I am tempted to buy it in every color. After the shower was all said and done it was time to relax. I went to my sisters and spent some time with her kids. I miss them so much! I took Trinity shopping to get a new swimsuit. After pulling her away from the shoes she finally decided on one. I swear little girl swimsuits are the most adorable things ever! She had fun playing in the water with her new suit and I had fun watching her and remembering how much fun it was to be a kid. I miss being entertained by the simple things in life...water, toys, dirt, etc. Being around kids reminds me to appreciate the small stuff and the simple things in life.

5 comments:

Higbee said...

Will you email me the pics you took from Jordan's shower? :D

Miss J said...

so i kinda look like a hefer what do ya think??? o and ps as of yesterday the doctor says that boston is measuring even bigger so he might come even earlier!!! :) ill keep you posted :)

Mark and Lachelle said...

Hailey and Cache this is your long lost mexican friend. If you haven't guessed yet, it is Mark Lopez. I say long lost friend because I haven't talked to you guys for a long time. I have tried calling Cache a bizillion times but all I get is his voicemail. I am a little concerned about Bert because I am wondering if he had his arms removed and he is unable to dial a phone. If this is the case I truly apologive for my incensitivity! I will make sure I send a get well card and get well balloons!! (I do because I care!) Anyways Lachelle and I are back from our two year vacation in Price and would absolutely love to see the Cherrington posse! So Hailey you being the loving person that I know you are, will you let Cache know that when he gets his prosthetic arms to give me a call so I can hear his wonderful amazing voice! My phone number is 801-358-4175. And Cache if you do not call I will not name my first boy Cache! If that doesn't make you call then I might have to involve some frakin moolah!

Tammie Marie said...

1st thingss 1st. can i tell you how pround i am in this very moment that you have Dwight Y on your play list. The quilt is fab. I am going to have to get my baby in the shop so i can make some myself. prego girls pretty cute too. I know that I was never that cute preg. and I have 4 shots at it too. congrats girls. Love your new header too. great color that you are getting from that Panasonic. chow-

hkaufusi said...

you and cache need to come down to utah county and hang out with us (hala, mark and jo). you should come and watch the next lakers game at our house.