Sunday, June 14, 2009

They say it's your Bir-day!!!!


I swear June has turned into quite the birthday month! Brain and Jami shared the same birthday week.....and month, ha ha. Brian's only birthday wish was to go and Karaoke, well at least one of his many wishes. =) I am glad he wished it cause it was way fun! You might not guess but I can sing a mean Janis Joplin song! We went to the highlander which was a classy establishment. The people that were there were regulars and you could tell. When we got there we owned the shit out of that place! We were cheering people on and dancing and singing the night away. My friends are so great, I love them~Happy Bir-day Brian and Jami!!!



This guy was 100% serious! I believe this was a career choice......and by the way 1986 wants their outfit back!


Align Center

No comments: