Sunday, July 26, 2009

Baby Boston.....


He's here! Finally Boss is here and doing well. I went down last weekend to see the new little guy and he is adorable! He has such a good temperament and is so pleasant and happy. I am so happy for Jordan and Josh they will make such great parents. Jordan has eased into being a mother so naturally and Josh is such a doting husband and father. I couldn't be happier for them! Congratulations!

I Love having nephews and nieces....they make me happy. I only wish that they could live closer to me! :(

3 comments:

Sutton said...

He is super cute!

Janel said...

What a cutie! How big was he?

Mark and Lachelle said...

Hailey, Mark has been trying to get a hold of Cache, but with no luck. I think he's tried calling you too, but he's got an old number. We want to hang out with you guys one of these days, and do dinner or something! So you or Cache give us a call, so we can see your hot faces!! So call!! We miss you guys!