Monday, November 3, 2008

Voting, Halloween and Resting....Ahh










This has been great week. Thursday we went to see Thriller with Cody and his wife Hanna. It was so fun! If you have never seen it I highly recommend that you go. I love the bones dance it is my favorite. I tried to take a picture but it turned out kinda bad. It is a rhythm dance and they are in glow and the dark skeleton costumes.
The next day Cache and I went and voted, this was really exciting for me. This was the first time either of us went to vote. We went up to campus for early voting and I was surprised that the wait was 45 minutes. I was glad that we got into the election, it has been an exciting campaign and a very exciting time to be in America. After we went and voted cache went to work and I went over to my grandparents. I love going to my grandparents house they are my favorite people in the world! I learned one valuable lesson this year and that is to never talk politics with my grandma especially if you are voting for Obama. After all the arguing I am still not positive why she and my mom are convinced he is the anti-christ. That is a whole different blog in itself! Anyways...we ate chili and I took my cousins Trick or Treating. They have to be the worst trick or treater ever. When I was little I remember going to as many houses as possible and as fast as I could. They were so slow! They would skip houses, turning down candy and were begging to go home after the first block. Lame! O well I guess they had fun.
To top the week of all weekend we have been at caches parents, it's like a mini vacation. He has been working down here so we decided to stay at the Cherrington pad. It's so great! There is food, cable, big screen T.V's, a fireplace and four wheelers. I love it! The fun will be over tomorrow and we will have to head back home to our little casa. It was fun while it lasted.
Happy Halloween everyone and happy election day! May all your wishes come true!

2 comments:

Janel said...

It was my first time voting too! Its sounds like you guys had a fun week. My parents are crazy when you bring up politics, but they get in fights with each other ones a democrat and the other is a republican. I'm a little slow at posting but I'm getting back in the blogging world, thanks for the little push.

Mark and Lachelle said...

We heard Thriller was awesome! One of these years, we'll go to it, when we're not poor and we're done with school!