Sunday, November 9, 2008

I pretty sure I have the best husband ever!

Like I said, I am pretty sure I have the best husband ever! I have been soooo sick the last week or so. Last night I was up all night coughing up a lung.. it was awful. Cache kept asking me if there was anything he could do but me being the tough girl that I am said " no I am fine" By the way I hate it when people won't just let you help them. haha! After what felt like hours of coughing cache got up at 4am to go get me cough drops, tea and lemons. How sweet is that! I know its not a lot but is the little thoughtful and sweet things that cache dose that makes me love him. This is a picture of him letting his nieces paint his nails and toenails, I swear he would do anything for his nieces and nephews. So since I have been sick tired and bored expect a little rambling on my part.
First I want to say I just finished the book Escape and it was so good. I highly recommend it. I borrowed it from caches mom thinking it would be an ok read but it turned out to be quite the page turner. Also if you have never read the Green Book you should it will change the way you think about your impact on the environment. Just a little FYI...
"Pens-try to buy reusable pens, pencils and markers. Disposable plastic pens arn't recyclable, nor are they biodegradable. Throw one away, and it will still be in a landfill fifty thousand years from now." That is soooo disturbing! I am a pen horder so this will be a hard habit to break. I have a drawer full of pens. I am that person who is constantly stealing pens every where I go. At any given time you could find at least 10 pens in my purse. Dr. office pens are the best!
Last but not least Crumpets are in! If you have never had a Crumpet you need one. They are like English muffins but better. They have more little holes in is so when you put butter and jam on them they turn into juicy goodness. I get them at Harmons(of course!) and they are only available seasonally so get them while the gettin is good!
Also another thing I want to share is I am so happy Barack Obama is our president! This is the first time in my life I have been proud of our president. I truly believe that he will change the direction of our county and guide us in making this world a better place. I know a lot of people might feel differently but I had to share how proud I am. For the sake of keeping friends if you don' t agree with me lets be sure to never talk politics.

4 comments:

Mark and Lachelle said...

Yes, Cache is pretty awesome for letting his neices and nephews paint his nails!! I'm still trying to get Mark to let me put mascara on his eyelashes. He has yet to budge on that.

Tammie Marie said...

where was the brake down. Aren't brothers raised the same way?? we need a play date so my cherrington boy cant learn to play nice too.
hope that you are feeling better soon tuff girl

Sutton said...

Okay I did not know you guys had a blog until last week when I talked to Tammie....good thing we have her to keep us all in touch! I can't wait for Thanksgiving, sorry you have to watch me devour a bird, and devour it I will! Love you both SO MUCH!!! Can't wait to see you both.

jenni kaufusi said...

I agree i'm excited for obama and the change that will come.