Sunday, March 29, 2009

He's Here!

Finally baby Bobby has arrived! I was so hoping for him to be born on Caches birthday but he was much to excited to come. Looking at his perfect little face and his little Janel ears make me smile. I am so happy and proud of you guys for making such a sweet and beautiful family. Eliza and Bobby have all they need between the two of you.
Enough gushing and on with the pictures......


He looks so angelic in the picture. Can you hear harps?
With a pout like that he will certainly get anything he wants.

Look at his cute little Janel ears...Awwww!
Eliza and Bobby

This picture of Eliza is my most favorite picture of all time. I am pretty sure the two of them are related. The only difference is Bobby carries the Asian gene a little stronger. =)

2 comments:

Tammie Marie said...

i think that my heart is in real pain. Do I need to have a baby too. My chest just had a pain from the sweetness of that baby boy.

Janel said...

Ok are you obsessed with my ugly crinkled elf ears, that both of my kids inherited or what. I can't believe how different Eliza and Bobby look.