Sunday, March 29, 2009

LaTe NiGhTs+the InTerWeb=UsEleSs InFoRmaTion!

What number to you call for this towing service?
Is this considered a car seat?
WTF?

I bet you wish you didn't see this. Now you can share in my torment!

All of us know how a Chick hatches from an egg. But have you ever thought what must be the real process or metamorphosis that must be going on inside the egg? Well here are some images of what actually happens inside the egg & how the chicks are formed & believe us once you have a look at it you will be quite amazed and slightly disturbed. Omelet anyone?


























Happy Spring Everyone!

7 comments:

Higbee said...

Are you effing kidding me!? That egg/chicken is so disgusting! haha

Janel said...

Grossssssssssssss I'm glad I don't eat eggs.

Sutton said...

That freakin awesome!!! Cute little chickies!

Tammie Marie said...

What are you trying to do to people? You just can't help it can you? I just have to shake my head and LOL. at your corky cute-ness. I think there are going to have to be rules for you when you come up to see my chicken coop. ;D

Mark and Lachelle said...

I'll be honest, those chick pictures kind of creeped me out. However, the pictures above it are hilarious! I think I tinkled in my pants a little bit.

Tammie Marie said...

so if i leave those eggs in the fridge long enough will they turn into delicious chicken tenders???
mmmmmm chicken tenders! by Jade on Tammie's blog ( FYI)

Anonymous said...

Hailey! You ruined the one source of protein I ever eat!!! ;)